Friday, September 16, 2005

blog blues

i would like to do my own template for the blog, but i SO don't have the energy for that. i am a whiny teenage girl. NYU has only two means of hitting up the space I have to put files, including my web page: plain insecure FTP, and the most painful web interface ever devised. What really frustrates me about the web interface is that I can see enough to realize that it uses webdav under the covers, but i haven't been able to figure out how to get to that myself. this means that i am loathe to update or do ANYTHING interesting to my webpage at all. i should get a colo or something so i can really do some crazy shit. meh. went to the first master's project colloquy today. looking forward to doing something cool and spending a shitload of time on it. i don't know what it will be yet exactly, but rest assured it will involve hitting buttons and making noises.

1 comment:

  1. hitting buttons and making noises are two of my FAVORITE PASTIMES.

    i've never figured out why there aren't two t's in pastime. i mean, past-time. ok i just figured out now why it doesn't work. anyway.

    also, you are a whiny teenage girl. glad you finaly recognized it.

    ReplyDelete