Tuesday, March 06, 2007

screenshot bonus round!

First, here are the solutions to the previous screenshot quiz.

  1. Edward Scissorhands (this was actually my computer wallpaper at work when I was employed by Morgan Stanley).
  2. Clue
  3. Network
  4. Stop Making Sense
  5. 24 Hour Party People (the person in the photo is Howard Devoto, of The Buzzcocks and Magazine; this shot is his only appearance in the whole film).
  6. Schizopolis
  7. π
  8. 2001: A Space Odyssey
  9. The Muppets Take Manhattan
  10. Radio Days
  11. Rushmore
  12. Being There
  13. 12 Monkeys
  14. Metropolis
  15. Life of Brian
  16. Nashville

Kudos to all three of our contestants, and kudos again to leslie who besides turning in a spectacular entry, performed a remarkable feat of filmic deduction on number 1.

And now, a SUPER BONUS ROUND. Identify the following 2 screenshots, and be sure you tell me which is which:

1 comment:

  1. For some reason my gut is saying Dark City and......Truman Show? Not sure which one is which. I think I'm totally wrong.

    ReplyDelete